Best Holiday memory?

pinkdragon36

Asked by pinkdragon36 at 11:12 AM on Nov. 26, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Putting up the tree
    kim0167

Answer by kim0167 at 3:16 PM on Nov. 26, 2010

• My children being small and waking me up at 4 am to see their presents, back then I wanted to kill them now, it is a sweet memory that I wish I could get back!

Answer by older at 11:14 AM on Nov. 26, 2010

• Dec. 26, 2001. My mom, sister, niece, and I flew from our home in CA to KY to surprise my Mamaw. We had never been to KY to spend a Christmas with Mamaw until then. My aunts told her that her big present wasn't available for pick up until the day after Christmas, then sent her in the other room when we got there, telling her that her present was too big to wrap, and they needed to assemble it. They put on "I'll be home for Christmas," and lined us up in the living room. The look on her face was priceless. She turned around and walked out of the room, and then back in because she thought she was seeing things. It will always be my favorite memory. Unfortunately, it is also one of my last memories of her. She was diagnosed with lung cancer the week we were there, and we lost her in April or 2002. I miss her terribly, especially around this time of year.
    Eviesmommy

Answer by Eviesmommy at 12:54 PM on Nov. 26, 2010