Obama has won!! Can't we stop bashing on him when there is nothing we can do about it, and just hope that he does the best job possible!!!

Im sorry he hasn't even swore in yet and you all are saying he is going to fail and we are all doomed the fact of the matter is.... No matter if you are a Obama or McCain supporter, none of us know whats in store til we see for ourselves and we havent yet!!!!

scaredmommy08

Asked by scaredmommy08 at 9:18 AM on Nov. 5, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• I agree with you, same feeling we would of had if McCain had won the elections. He need to stop looking at that point, it happend it happend, we gotta support our new president. End of story.
    jcampos

Answer by jcampos at 9:25 AM on Nov. 5, 2008

• I HATE OBAMA! I HATE EVERYTHING THAT HE STANDS FOR. I WILL NEVER CALL HIM MY PRESIDENT! SORRY LADIES!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:28 AM on Nov. 5, 2008

• I think we need another Civil War....
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:29 AM on Nov. 5, 2008

• Don't you find it a little imature to say you hate someone you dont even know???
    scaredmommy08

Answer by scaredmommy08 at 9:31 AM on Nov. 5, 2008

• Agree 100% Anon 9:28!
    3peasinthepod

Answer by 3peasinthepod at 9:32 AM on Nov. 5, 2008

• I couldn't agree with you more. I voted for Obama and even campaigned for him here in NC. I didn't agree with anything McCain stood for but had the been the elect I would have stood behind him and given him my support because I am an American and that is what Americans do. You support the person leading the country until they give you a reason not to. None of use have seen what will come and until we do, please stop all the bashing.
    TilmannsGirl

Answer by TilmannsGirl at 9:33 AM on Nov. 5, 2008

• It's still really fresh in our minds and I think for some people, the shock factor hasn't worn off yet.
    Give them time.
    Some will get over it, some won't.
    It's their right to complain, though. Just as it's our right to celebrate!
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 9:33 AM on Nov. 5, 2008

• I think we need another Civil War....

OMG that's sooooooooooooo sad I can't believe an intelligent woman would post badsuch a thing,

tntornado45

Answer by tntornado45 at 9:39 AM on Nov. 5, 2008

• I agree with tntornado45!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:45 AM on Nov. 5, 2008

• Civil War get real!!!!!!!!
    How immature.
    Beccah2

Answer by Beccah2 at 9:53 AM on Nov. 5, 2008