Do you believe struggling makes you stronger how do you face it?

pinkdragon36

Asked by pinkdragon36 at 11:17 AM on Nov. 26, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I agree. There's a saying: "what doesn't kill me makes me stronger"
    keisha613

Answer by keisha613 at 11:41 AM on Nov. 26, 2010

• Honestly? Sometimes I think so..other times I think it's only served to make me bitter and cynical.
    chocolatluver

Answer by chocolatluver at 11:34 AM on Nov. 26, 2010

• I face it it head on and anything that you battle will always make you stronger.

Answer by older at 11:21 AM on Nov. 26, 2010

• No...it doesn't make you stronger...it makes you harder and disillusioned but it's part of life and there is nothing you can do to stop it.
    ShouldHaveLeft

Answer by ShouldHaveLeft at 11:40 AM on Nov. 26, 2010

• Yes I do we used to be richer than rich well then we got in a car accident which made our son come early and now we're broke lol but at that same time I find out my hubby cheated but we worked through it and now were inseparable still broke but hey it makes us be creative with dates and Christmas and so on
    Heidikans

Answer by Heidikans at 11:21 AM on Nov. 26, 2010

• If you mean struggling in the sense of this economy then yes I believe it does make you stronger. I've been told things haven't been this bad since he great depression.
    sweetpea1217

Answer by sweetpea1217 at 11:22 AM on Nov. 26, 2010

• Yes I grew up poor and now we try harder and spend more careful, you learn to budget, think ahead and plan. It also makes us appriciate it more
    raisingmen

Answer by raisingmen at 11:25 AM on Nov. 26, 2010

• I think struggling makes you stronger, because the next thing gets easier to face. Face it head on and give her hell.
    bellsandheels

Answer by bellsandheels at 11:28 AM on Nov. 26, 2010

• ur children keep u going i think..makes us stronger
    angelairelan

Answer by angelairelan at 11:31 AM on Nov. 26, 2010

• I think it makes us stronger but only up to how much we can take. After a certain point there is not strength but breaking. Only God knows where that line is though. As for how I handle it, I have learned that one day at a time is all any of us can do.
    imuney

Answer by imuney at 11:22 AM on Nov. 26, 2010