If you Stay at home and yet you are dissatisfied because

your husband is not providing for all the money that you need, your solution is to find someone else to provide for you, someone that makes more money, is that not considered a gold digging ho, because it was in my day.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:21 AM on Nov. 26, 2010 in Money & Work

• NO I dont think you find someone else to support you, you try and support yourself.If husband cant do it alone, help why would you leave and look for someone else????
    raisingmen

Answer by raisingmen at 11:24 AM on Nov. 26, 2010

• I would say that is a great definition of gold digger!

Answer by older at 11:22 AM on Nov. 26, 2010

• Um, who specifically are you talking about? You're saying women go around looking for new husband's if the one they have isn't wealthy enough? That's crappy.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:23 AM on Nov. 26, 2010

• I agree
    sweetpea1217

Answer by sweetpea1217 at 11:23 AM on Nov. 26, 2010

• I went out and started to support myself but I want someone who has the same goals as me to make a fortune five thousand and work hard to make my goals work as well as their own. I think if someone wants a better provider they should try to become one themselves and go from there.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 11:29 AM on Nov. 26, 2010

• I can't say I have ever heard the term "Gold Digger" actually used in real life... If the arrangement you have now isn't working, and you find one which is - regardless of how or why, WHO CARES if you're doing it for money? Do you think Hugh Heffner doesn't know his girls are only with him because he's loaded, do you think he cares? I mean, really... If everyone is an adult, does it really matter why they are together? Women have been "marrying money" since there was money to marry... And in some cultures that was a sign of class... So really, who cares...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 11:29 AM on Nov. 26, 2010

• yes a think it still is
    dorispierce

Answer by dorispierce at 12:42 PM on Nov. 26, 2010