yeah, im 40 weeks prego on monday,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

im 40 weekson monday, which is also when i have my next appointment. i've been begging them to induce me or cut her out for the last 3 weeks...lol.....im so over being pregnant. im in so much pain, and can't even function with my 5 yr old correctly. i just want to sleep all day and im always angry! i've been reading that they won't induce me until im over a week overdue.....well, let me tell you something....im not going another freaking week! i will go to other hospitols till someone takes her out of me. im so angry i want to find a homeless person to beat up just myself feel better? lol....this is obviously not a question, but im so tired of being pregnant and ignored!
nothing i've done has helped to go into laber....i can't stand, lay down, sit, nothing! rolling over in bed? ha forget it! i have things going numb that i didn't even know i had!
these people are not going to like mevery much if they tell me theyre not inducing me this week!!!

ok, i guess im done. thanks for reading.

oh, and why haven't i been internally checked for the last 3 weeks????? im scared to sneeze b/c my hips are so seperated!!!!

mama2bof2

Asked by mama2bof2 at 11:26 AM on Nov. 26, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I have been there I went a week and a half late with my first and 4 days late with my third. There is nothing like hitting that 30 week mark and not having a baby, I hope that your little one decides to make an appearance very very soon.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 11:29 AM on Nov. 26, 2010

• My friend was close to her 40th week and we took her out for deep dish stuffed cheese pizza and one piece and she went into labor!!! The restaurant now tells people who want to have their bay already to eat this pizza!!! Try it. Have hubby bring one home!!!
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 11:33 AM on Nov. 26, 2010

• Think about the good things about being pregnant, as few as they may be for you now. Remember, you are growing a human being and it takes time.
    keisha613

Answer by keisha613 at 11:34 AM on Nov. 26, 2010

• I don't know about your doctors, but I'm 38 weeks and mine have already said they can induce any time after 39weeks because of my size and the condition of my hips... But, I've been dilated over a month now... I'm not ready to have her yet though, so we're gonna hang in there until at the very least 41+ weeks like I did with the first two...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 11:44 AM on Nov. 26, 2010

• my sister was 40 weeks and she walked around and did lots of squats and that made the baby come
    meagan517

Answer by meagan517 at 11:46 AM on Nov. 26, 2010

• I have heard to eat Italian, eggplant, drink castor oil (not castrol car oil, lol!), take black cohosh, etc. Walk up stairs, up big hills, do yoga squats.... etc. Oh, all of mine came after sex... Hope that helps!
    momof2redhedz

Answer by momof2redhedz at 11:46 AM on Nov. 26, 2010

• Hope the baby decides to come out soon for your sake. My dd didn't come til I was 40 wks and 8 days along.
    sweetpea1217

Answer by sweetpea1217 at 11:47 AM on Nov. 26, 2010

• Try not to be angry....40 weeks is not an expiration date....a normal pregnancy is anywhere between 38-42 weeks. Your baby will come when she is ready. Yes I know it is uncomfortable...hell I am 36 weeks and I am uncomfortable, but your baby will be better off the longer she stays in there and comes when SHE IS READY, not when YOU ARE READY.
    fallnangel93

Answer by fallnangel93 at 11:50 AM on Nov. 26, 2010

• My Doctors do Inductions on a certain day of the week. When you go to your next appointment ask them if they do the same & get you in ASAP this week or next. I was induced at 40 weeks.
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 1:21 PM on Nov. 26, 2010

• i was 36 weeks with both of mine and sex made me go into labor with both of mine
    devlynsmommy08

Answer by devlynsmommy08 at 2:15 PM on Nov. 26, 2010