Stuck at work :(

Anyone else out there stuck at work today? I get off at 2 so it's not so bad, but it is slow here in my office, and I just want to be home putting my chili in the crock and putting up my tree.

salexander

Asked by salexander at 11:56 AM on Nov. 26, 2010 in Just for Fun

• My husband had to work yesterday but hopefully we will see him today.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 11:57 AM on Nov. 26, 2010

• Me too. It's been a slow day (I haven't had to process anything since before 9am). I'm hoping that they let us out early, but we haven't heard anything yet.
    thatgirl70

Answer by thatgirl70 at 12:39 PM on Nov. 26, 2010

• Hubby had to work today and so do I (I start at 3)
    Carolannie

Answer by Carolannie at 12:41 PM on Nov. 26, 2010

• Not today but I know how you feel. I worked in an office for 13 years and had to work on Black Friday every year. I always had a million things to do. Now I am a SAHM (work weekends) and I get so much less done then when I worked full time! I just have no energy and no one to watch my Son when he's not in Preschool. Go figure. I was so much more efficient when I worked! LOL!
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 1:16 PM on Nov. 26, 2010