WHY SO MUCH HATING????

I feel, and please tell me if I'm wrong, but a lot of you guys are hating on Obama for the simple fact that he is "black".
Right??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:24 AM on Nov. 5, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• He is not "black", he is biracial

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:27 AM on Nov. 5, 2008

• No I have no problem the man is "black. If you really want the truth he is mixed race. I have 5 foster bothers and sisters that are black or mixed. I don't like Obama because of many reason and I will follow Obama because he is our new president but that dosn't mean I have to like what he says or does.
    Not beliving in someelses beliefs does not mean you hate someone. Just my thought
    Beccah2

Answer by Beccah2 at 9:29 AM on Nov. 5, 2008

• im not hatting on him because of his color i just dont like his so called changes and him being friends with terrorists and so on his skin color dont bother me at all
    wendy232425

Answer by wendy232425 at 9:29 AM on Nov. 5, 2008

• He isn't black he is biracial. I didn't vote for him because I feel he is inexperienced. I thought he would have been wiser to wait until 2012. But, who am I lol!!!!!!!!
    jillyansmommy

Answer by jillyansmommy at 9:30 AM on Nov. 5, 2008

• I can assure you the majority of women here on CafeMom don't "hate" him because of his race. Most of them that dislike him just don't agree with his ideals, and there's nothing wrong with that.

I can also assure you that there are PLENTY of racists on here, but they would NEVER admit it. Never ever. So why worry about them if they're not going to make themselves known?
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 9:31 AM on Nov. 5, 2008

• No, I don't dislike him because he is part black. I don't care if he were purple, I don't agree with his policy. I have different morals than him and see things differently. Why is it with so many of the Obama Supporters you either love or hate him? Can't people take critisism anymore? I don't hate anybody. I personally don't have experience with Obama, so I would have a hard time 'hating' him. I think he is wrong for our country (I HOPE that I am wrong). Why is it that people can't understand THAT? It's an opinion. We don't all think alike.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 9:32 AM on Nov. 5, 2008

• ok, so most of you didn't agree with him in many things, I'm 100%, no wait 200% that if Mccain was elected president he wouldn't be able to do what he was promising either. So what's the lost anyway? They do their best, and that is that.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:34 AM on Nov. 5, 2008

• by the way, he didn't elect to run for president, the thought never crossed his mind until we the people asked him too. thats something to remember when people are saying he is inexperienced. Some a are born great, some achieve greatness and others have greatness thrust upon them. He will do great. From what I can tell of the man, he is at his best when put to the test. I know that rhymed, but you get my point right?
    soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 9:34 AM on Nov. 5, 2008

• i agree quinnmae
    wendy232425

Answer by wendy232425 at 9:34 AM on Nov. 5, 2008

• hes at his best did you see the video someone did that shows him being late to alot of important meetings? hes not reliable to me at all
    wendy232425

Answer by wendy232425 at 9:35 AM on Nov. 5, 2008