How was everybodys Thanksgiving?

I had to work from 8am-4pm, so df& the kids didn't do turkey for lunch but he helped get things ready for dinner, we ate at about 6pm& didnt have roomfor desert, i loved it, it was just us at home, my 2&4 yr olds ate in their undies& my 14yr old sd ate in her pjs, then at 8pm we went to my mothers, my lil brother worked till 7pm, he workes at a buffet place ouch!so my mother made a turkey kinda late, we didnt eat anymore turkey but we took all of our leftover desert. It was the best Thanksgiving Dinner we have ever had.

gabby06

Asked by gabby06 at 12:39 PM on Nov. 26, 2010 in Holidays

• Glad you enjoyed yours....Mine was great, I cooked the night before so only had to cook that bird in the morning...DH and sons watched the football game, while DD and I played Wii (I beat of course)...Dinner @ 4 because my 8yr old was hungry..I think he just wanted to eat so he could get to the pie...Same here everyone in PJs all day, was great.....
    sam223

Answer by sam223 at 4:06 PM on Nov. 26, 2010

• Awful, lol. I won't say anymore than that. But I hope everyone else had a good one! :)
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 9:14 PM on Nov. 26, 2010

• It was good. Just us, and I got to eat all the butternut squash. The pumpkin pie was a hit, first time I successfully made it.
    DevilInPigtails

Answer by DevilInPigtails at 11:31 AM on Nov. 28, 2010