When is the last time you got to take a real vacation?

By that I mean you got to travel somewhere, not just spent a weekend with family, LOL.

For us, it was in 2006. DH and I spent 10 days in Denver, CO and then we spent 4 days (same trip) with his family (at some lake in CO) camping with his family. Our son was conceived during the Denver portion of the trip, LOL. We haven't been on vacation since. I really hope we can go on one next year. It will probably be CO again.

thatgirl70

Asked by thatgirl70 at 12:52 PM on Nov. 26, 2010 in Travel

• Two years ago and none planned for this year since DH hours have been reduced. We will have to have vacation time in our back yard this year.... lol!
    Niki_sd

Answer by Niki_sd at 5:23 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• What is a vacation?
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 12:52 PM on Nov. 26, 2010

• Last April, df& i went to Vegas for 4 days n had my sis watch the kids, this year coming up i wanted to go to Los Cabos Mexico but i know it will be super expensive because we would be taking all the kids, so i was thinking maybe San Diego.
    gabby06

Answer by gabby06 at 1:10 PM on Nov. 26, 2010

• This past June we went to Texas for 2 weeks. We did visit family although it was a great trip and very relaxing. Every year we make it a point to go on vacation. Even if we just go the the beach for a long weekend. I personally feel that the kids will have great memories of child hood because of the vacations we take. It is so much fun to spend time together and not worry about anything.

cornflakegirl3

Answer by cornflakegirl3 at 1:21 PM on Nov. 26, 2010

• Dh and I went to Vegas over the 4th of July for a few days.
    Melindakc

Answer by Melindakc at 1:51 PM on Nov. 26, 2010

• June. San Diego, Seaworld, the beach, the boarwalk, Balboa Park, etc.
    DazzlednSeattle

Answer by DazzlednSeattle at 1:01 PM on Nov. 26, 2010

• When I was 21..haha. I'm almost 26 now.It's long overdue.
    Chell.o_0

Answer by Chell.o_0 at 1:05 PM on Nov. 26, 2010

• My honeymoon, 13 years ago.Lol
    arenad

Answer by arenad at 1:17 PM on Nov. 26, 2010

• A kid free vacation? That would be nearly 7 years ago for our 10th anniversary. The two sets of grandparents took turns watching the 2 kiddos while we spent 10 days in Curacao. Turned out that I got pregnant shortly after we booked the trip, so it was a last hurrah as well.

We go out to California every year with the kiddos. We visit with my great-uncle and his wife in the evenings. During the day we explore or hang out on the beach. Last year we hit the Sierras, Death Valley and Las Vegas on the way home.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 7:58 PM on Nov. 26, 2010

• In September we went to St. Croix for a week.
    Keksie

Answer by Keksie at 10:11 PM on Nov. 26, 2010