Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

2 Bumps

Illuminating powder or creme?

Do ya use this? what kind? and only around the eyes & temple area correct? Is it just for night time?


Asked by sarasmommy777 at 12:55 PM on Nov. 26, 2010 in Beauty & Style

Level 35 (70,598 Credits)
This question is closed.
Answers (5)
  • I love TheBalm's Marylou Manizer. I alway use it, and I put it on my cheek/eye area and my cupid's bow(makes you lips look fuller).

    Answer by desert_diva at 12:58 PM on Nov. 26, 2010

  • no, but heres a Bump

    Answer by khf22 at 12:56 PM on Nov. 26, 2010

  • Yeah, Sephora carries it. I've got a couple TheBalm products and love them. Their 'Hot Mama' blush is a dead ringer for Nars' Orgasm at about half the price.

    Answer by desert_diva at 1:21 PM on Nov. 26, 2010

  • over forty I use creme when younger powder in my opinion only for evening use.

    Answer by mrsljamieson at 1:24 PM on Nov. 26, 2010

  • never heard of TheBalm's brand Manizer I probably can't get that in Canada, maybe at Sephora...

    Comment by sarasmommy777 (original poster) at 1:01 PM on Nov. 26, 2010

close Cafemom Join now to connect to other members! Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN