What deals did YOU find today?

I went to the mall, Gymboree and The Children's Place are my favs. I got my 9 y/o son a big, thick coat, a pair of boots, two pair of jeans, two thermal tees and a sweater for around $86 at TCP. At Gymboree I got enough to get $50 in Gymbucks...got my 3 y/o a pair of dress shoes, a pair of fuzzy bunny boots, a pair of tights, a long sweater, a sweater dress, a tulle skirt, two shirts, a snowman hat and I think that's all for around $117 :) My oldest daughter got her some stuff at Aeropostale and Rue 21...Rue 21 had the LONGEST line, I think someone didn't show up this morning, lol...Tell me what deals you got today...I LOVE saving money :)

luvmy4kidsinAL

Asked by luvmy4kidsinAL at 1:06 PM on Nov. 26, 2010 in Shopping

• I went last night and I got my son 4 pairs of jeans for $5 each and a few long sleeve shirts for $3-$4.

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 1:14 PM on Nov. 26, 2010

• That is good, that's 4 outfits...:)
    luvmy4kidsinAL

Comment by luvmy4kidsinAL (original poster) at 1:15 PM on Nov. 26, 2010

• I got a Shark Steam Mop for only $36 and I got a few DVD's (The Notebook, Sex and the City: The Movie, Observe & Report, Good Fellas, P.S. I Love You and a few others) for only $1.96 each.
    poptart0325

Answer by poptart0325 at 1:22 PM on Nov. 26, 2010

• I will be working until 6 so after I am going to game stop to get assassins creed Brotherhood and he is mostly getting cash he can do what he likes with it and it saves me a fight.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 1:24 PM on Nov. 26, 2010

• OMG, Game Stop had a LONG line this morning....People waiting for them to open. That deal on the movies is great.....
    luvmy4kidsinAL

Comment by luvmy4kidsinAL (original poster) at 1:28 PM on Nov. 26, 2010

• My mom went and so she picked up some things I wanted. Mostly, a $35 Matchbox playset for $15.
    DazzlednSeattle

Answer by DazzlednSeattle at 1:31 PM on Nov. 26, 2010

• i got a bunch of movies for 3.99 like marley & me, & step brothers...i didnt see any 1.96 movies left darn!! (: got pj sets for all the girls.. 5 dollars each and 4 dollars each! slippers for 2 dollars, hat and glove set for 2 dollars, huge minnie mouse doll for ten dollars... and it is HUGE im so excited!! haha(: 500 dollar coach purse for 119!! and a bunch of other stuff!! but thats all thats coming to mind at the moment(:
    mohme2three

Answer by mohme2three at 1:59 PM on Nov. 26, 2010

• we dont do black firday here in the uk
    san78

Answer by san78 at 5:09 PM on Nov. 27, 2010