Is anyone else going through this?

My husband wants to finish college before we have another child. I know that we should but I want another baby. It is going to be 4-5 years before he graduates becuase he won't take a full load of classes. I don't even know how to describe how frusterated and angry I am.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:27 PM on Nov. 26, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Not going through it but have. You have to learn to compromise.
    nicjon

Answer by nicjon at 1:33 PM on Nov. 26, 2010

• yes only its me and college. i really want to get my masters but i need to take a year off before that so my options are either have 1 as soon as i can or wait 4 years.
    pookipoo

Answer by pookipoo at 1:33 PM on Nov. 26, 2010

• I know it's hard but it's best to wait my brother in law tells my sister I want to be the best dad and the best student and I can't do both. But if I'm a best student first it will help me be the best dad cause I can provide better
    Heidikans

Answer by Heidikans at 1:43 PM on Nov. 26, 2010

• I would say its EASIER to wait.. best or not.. i dont really agree w/ that..its whatever you want to take on.. you can be the best parent and be the best student..just with more effort..i know many great moms and dads who are students and they will tell you its harder, but its their life, and obviously they wouldnt trade their kids for anything! you can be the best anything if you give it all ya got! & I wouldnt be too mad right now... maybe he will change his mind once he gets the hang of school, maybe a year or so under his belt. Just gotta figure out whats best for all of you! good luck!
    mohme2three

Answer by mohme2three at 1:50 PM on Nov. 26, 2010

• i really think its up to the both of you maybe you can make a compromise. u know wait a little and then try...

Petyonsmommy

Answer by Petyonsmommy at 1:54 PM on Nov. 26, 2010

• yeah, we are waiting until i lose 100 pounds. thats going to be at least 1.5 years. hang in there.
    keisha613

Answer by keisha613 at 3:51 PM on Nov. 26, 2010

• I was supposed to be waiting, my so wanted me to finish college first BUT suprise suprise!!!! lol I know the feeling though, I've wanted a kid for the longest but as soon as I decided to wait, I found out I was prego lol
    Dark-N-Prego

Answer by Dark-N-Prego at 5:36 PM on Nov. 26, 2010