Thanksgiving is over...when do you plan on putting the tree up?

My daughter's birthday is the 28th, it's a tradition to put the tree up on her birthday. I have done it for 16 years now :) If you haven't put yours up yet, when do you plan to?

Asked by luvmy4kidsinAL at 1:31 PM on Nov. 26, 2010 in Holidays

• Done! WE put ours up on thanksgiving so it can be down by my DD birthday Dec. 27th.

Answer by But_Mommie at 1:33 PM on Nov. 26, 2010

• Usually during the weekend after Thanksgiving. Probably tomorrow since today we are relaxing since my parents and little sister just left.

Answer by Melindakc at 1:38 PM on Nov. 26, 2010

• we will be putting up our tree tonight when everyone gets home

Answer by Justins_mommy05 at 2:01 PM on Nov. 26, 2010

• We put ours up this morning.

Answer by samurai_chica at 2:05 PM on Nov. 26, 2010

• Well one of the trees will go up tonight, the family tree is still in layaway until next week
    so that will go up then, this is VERY late for me, but we have a few things going on this yr
    that has put me behind schedule, i.e. my dd getting married in Oct and only giving me 30 days
    to put something together... I think I am still recouping from that...LOL....

Answer by gmasboy at 2:23 PM on Nov. 26, 2010

• Early next week, we usually do it this weekend but hubby has to work and he won't get home until 2 am.

Answer by countrygirl06 at 2:28 PM on Nov. 26, 2010

• If it was up to me I would have put it all up today. But my Inlaws are here and I am having 15 for turkey soup tonight so I am guessing on Sunday. I can't wait....

Answer by christinato at 3:41 PM on Nov. 26, 2010

• Used to put it up every year (we had a fake one) the day after Thanksgiving but don't have on anymore so I guess I'll do it when we can afford one.

Answer by raynestar at 3:44 PM on Nov. 26, 2010

• hopefully set it up today and place it and go out for new color ornaments for it by sunday like i said hopefully

Answer by 1LovelyAngel at 4:13 PM on Nov. 26, 2010

• when all the left overs is gone.

Answer by maya123 at 6:46 PM on Nov. 26, 2010