where do you get winter boots for you and your little one?

It snowed for the first time today, while it only lasted about an hour before turning to slush, it has me thinking of winter boots. I bought my DS some from old navy last year that werent as water proof as they claimed so now I am wondering where to go next.. Where do you get your boots?

cassie_kellison

Asked by cassie_kellison at 1:33 PM on Nov. 26, 2010 in Shopping

• i have always had good experience with boots from wal mart. all of my kids needed new ones this year and the quality seemed better then the last couple of years! i stick with the cheapest ones, NOT the character ones that cost more - those are usually flimsier and those are the only ones from wal mart that we have ever had trouble with. if money is not a huge issue the ozark something or other brand is worth the money, if money is an issue the ones that are about $17 are really good.
    annanonnymommy

Answer by annanonnymommy at 3:23 PM on Nov. 26, 2010

• I bought my DD a pair of Kamik from Kohls they had good reviews, I also have bought Columbia's and Striderights. I used to shop at a local store, Mieras but I realized I could the same shoes else where for much cheaper. So now I usually shop around but I buy name brands in snowboots because cold feet suck.
    daisysrdeadly

Answer by daisysrdeadly at 1:36 PM on Nov. 26, 2010

• i got ours from walmart..and they actually work pretty good..it snowed all day yesterday, and we were out in it, pretty much all day...and our feet stayed dry!! :)
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 1:36 PM on Nov. 26, 2010

• sketchers has some good ones! although my girls just wear rain boots or snow boots from target when its snowing or wet! & i buy the cute ugg looking boots for when its just cold..those def DONT stay dry!
    mohme2three

Answer by mohme2three at 1:38 PM on Nov. 26, 2010

• I had to order some online for my son because I couldn't find any in his size.
    MomMom23

Answer by MomMom23 at 1:46 PM on Nov. 26, 2010

• Walmart, and I have some boots from cabelas that I got a while ago as a gift and they still work for me.
    countrygirl06

Answer by countrygirl06 at 2:18 PM on Nov. 26, 2010

• Have you tried Amazon?

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 2:22 PM on Nov. 26, 2010

• I live in Fl. and do not need snow boots.
    mollgirl

Answer by mollgirl at 2:53 PM on Nov. 26, 2010

• payless
    Truelove77

Answer by Truelove77 at 6:41 PM on Nov. 26, 2010

• no where yet
    san78

Answer by san78 at 5:08 PM on Nov. 27, 2010