Why do Obama supporters want us to support him...

when did they all support Bush?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:36 AM on Nov. 5, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• Uh-huh... some of you need to do your research! We werent in the mess we are in until the Dems took over the House and the Senate. Do your research and stop making uneducated statements. Obama will get bulldozed by thoes under him that are more experienced. Just wait and see, he's going to be nothing more than a puppet!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:07 AM on Nov. 5, 2008

• They're not saying you need to start attending "Yay Obama!" parties, but you need to support the leader of your country. You don't have to agree with him all the way, but you do NOT need to be protesting the President. If we can't all stand up as ONE, then this country doesn't stand a chance, no matter who is President.
    DusterMommy

Answer by DusterMommy at 9:39 AM on Nov. 5, 2008

• I agree with DusterMommy!

you are right! lol
    jcampos

Answer by jcampos at 9:40 AM on Nov. 5, 2008

• I understand Bush screwed up some things but get real. People just want to complain about something. People think having a Democrate in theWhite house is good than let them think that. It dosn't matter who is in as long as they fight for our great country! People will always complain and I have a feeling we will be seeing a lot more of that in our near future.
    Beccah2

Answer by Beccah2 at 9:41 AM on Nov. 5, 2008

• We all should support OUR President no matter who he is.
    IF McCain would of won, even though I do not agree with him on a lot of things, I still would of SUPPORTED MY PRESIDENT!
    BrendaMomOf3

Answer by BrendaMomOf3 at 9:44 AM on Nov. 5, 2008

• I am a Obama supporter and democrat who voted bush in because I thought that the democratic cantidate was unfit!! Well George Bush ran our country into the ground and now someone has to dig us out!! But no matter what as Americans we need to support the leader of our country no matter who is chosen!!!
    scaredmommy08

Answer by scaredmommy08 at 9:44 AM on Nov. 5, 2008

• I'm trying to find the silver lining on this.....
    chickaboom73

Answer by chickaboom73 at 9:46 AM on Nov. 5, 2008

• YEAH!!!!!!!!!! FOR SCAREDMOMMY08!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    YOU SAID IT!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:47 AM on Nov. 5, 2008

• I don't think most of us bashed Bush like people are bashing Obama....we just made fun of the way he speaks :)
    sbastille

Answer by sbastille at 9:50 AM on Nov. 5, 2008

• Well chicka the silver lining is that Obama won. He will get us out of what bush put us into...........just give the man a chance.
    savvya

Answer by savvya at 9:51 AM on Nov. 5, 2008