Do you buy a family ornament?

We buy one every year. The kids really enjoy looking at them. I got ours today for this year. We get one from the place in the mall...they have gone up too...almost $20, but....worth it to me :)Do you buy one for your family tree?

luvmy4kidsinAL

Asked by luvmy4kidsinAL at 1:33 PM on Nov. 26, 2010 in Holidays

• I do too I buy one for each year and than I also buy one for my DD each year,
    daisysrdeadly

Answer by daisysrdeadly at 1:34 PM on Nov. 26, 2010

• we buy some type of ornament every year.. i either let them each pick one out, or we make them, or we get a cute family one.. but not always a family one! I love every Christmas when you get that certain ornament out it just brings you back to the memories a year ago, its like they all have their own story.. how cheesy.. but its so true!!
    mohme2three

Answer by mohme2three at 1:40 PM on Nov. 26, 2010

• yeah we get one every year and then we get one for my husband and i and our son gets one as well
    Justins_mommy05

Answer by Justins_mommy05 at 1:42 PM on Nov. 26, 2010

• My children have each gotten an ornament every year since they were born. I try to choose something that is meaningful to what they did or an interest they have had that year.
    My mother did the same for us and I have ornaments for my tree when I moved out. It make decorating the tree special as I loving place the meaningful ornaments on my tree every year. I tell my kids and my husband the story behind each ornament. Hubby is sick of hearing the stories, but the kids aren't.
    layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 1:44 PM on Nov. 26, 2010

• Yes we buy several new ornaments ea yr for the family ...
    My Dh and I pick one and our grandson picks the other and then
    we choose one together...
    gmasboy

Answer by gmasboy at 2:25 PM on Nov. 26, 2010

• yes, buying 1 family ornament and each of us will make homemade ones
    1LovelyAngel

Answer by 1LovelyAngel at 4:00 PM on Nov. 26, 2010

• I usually buy individual ornaments for the family every yr.. I did buy a family ornament this year. We just came back from our first family vacation from Disney world.  I did buy a mickey mouse ornament with the fam name and the yr.

Jewels22

Answer by Jewels22 at 6:24 PM on Nov. 26, 2010

• This is my son's first "real" Christmas, he was too little last year to understand what was going on. We are taking him to pick out an ornament this weekend, i picked his out last year.. We get one every year
    Joesiahsmommy

Answer by Joesiahsmommy at 9:41 AM on Dec. 1, 2010