Do I give her my opinion?

I have a friend of mine that suspects that her husband is cheating. For those of you that have read some of my post, you know my history and so does she. Anyhow, she's very naive and has commented about some of his actions but immediately after she mentioned the "red flag" she gives and excuse for why he's doing that. Again, she's asked for my "professional" (LOL) help. They've been married for six years and after trying for the longest, she is now prego with their first child. She is the sweetest person in the world and he doesn't "look" the type but you all know what my take is on men and cheating (if given the chance...they will ALL do it), so do I help her bust the asshole or let her live in her fantasy world.

BEFORE YOU ALL TEAR ME A NEW ASS...REMEMBER...SHE ASKED ME!!!

ShouldHaveLeft

Asked by ShouldHaveLeft at 2:02 PM on Nov. 26, 2010 in Relationships

• The question is do you want to remain friends with this woman so that you can support her when her husband does finally leave her, or the other women come knocking on her door etc etc etc. If you get activelly involved, she catches him and then takes him back where will that leave you and without you who will she have when he does leave?
    mrsljamieson

Answer by mrsljamieson at 8:54 PM on Nov. 26, 2010

• To be honest with you, if your views on men are tainted you shouldn't give her any advise. He might be doing nothing at all.
    bjane01

Answer by bjane01 at 2:14 PM on Nov. 26, 2010

• Id help her bust him cause she'd be more hurt if she lives in this fantasy world much longer and finds out in a few years
    Heidikans

Answer by Heidikans at 2:05 PM on Nov. 26, 2010

• if she asked you
    and she makes excuses for him, shemay not be ready to see
    but if she asks about each issue separately, have her recap what things she has said in past
    sometimes all it takes is looking at all things at ince
    easy to make excuses for one thing at a time, when all things that do not fit are thought about all at once=becomes easy to see truth

she asked, when she does again repeat all she has said and ask her what she thinks in her gut
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 2:07 PM on Nov. 26, 2010

• and ALL men do not cheat, just a huge majority of them
    given time between 90-95%
    that is not all
    fiatpax

• I think you should keep your opinions to yourself- people usually shoot the messenger.

skittles1108

Answer by skittles1108 at 3:05 PM on Nov. 26, 2010

• If she's your friend and asking for your opinion, give it. She still has the ultimate choice to make and you never know when something you say will help.
    raynestar

Answer by raynestar at 3:38 PM on Nov. 26, 2010

• that's a tough one. depends on how long u and her have been friends and how close is your friendship. it's a touchy situation beause it could backfire on u.
    maya123

Answer by maya123 at 9:09 PM on Nov. 26, 2010

• Fiatpax...90-95% wow...that gives the billions of women in the world A LOT of hope! LMFAO
    ShouldHaveLeft

Comment by ShouldHaveLeft (original poster) at 2:12 PM on Nov. 26, 2010

• bjane01...I don't think my views are tainted, on the contrary, by all reasonable statistics...my views are realistic
    ShouldHaveLeft

Comment by ShouldHaveLeft (original poster) at 3:44 PM on Nov. 26, 2010