and.........

if obama were to be white???? would you still have the same point of view as you do now???

jcampos

Asked by jcampos at 9:43 AM on Nov. 5, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• He is white!! He's bi-racial :)
    SAHMinIL

Answer by SAHMinIL at 9:43 AM on Nov. 5, 2008

• YES!!! I don't like his views has nothing to do with him being of mixed color!
    Beccah2

Answer by Beccah2 at 9:44 AM on Nov. 5, 2008

• Yup! My husband and I discussed this the night before the election. It doesn't matter if Obama is black, white, purple, or green. We believe in him and what he stands for.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:49 AM on Nov. 5, 2008

• ditto sahminIL why if you disagree with someone would you assume it must be the race not the idea. That is racist.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:59 AM on Nov. 5, 2008

• Yes, I love his views.
    amydh

Answer by amydh at 9:59 AM on Nov. 5, 2008

• What does that have to do with anything?
    I vote for beliefs not skin color!
    BrendaMomOf3

Answer by BrendaMomOf3 at 10:04 AM on Nov. 5, 2008

• It seems that a lot of people are going agaisnt Obama because he is African-American. Even if they don't admited deep inside is at least one of the reasons why they are so angry at him. It might be that now people are going to be concern for the next run in the years to come, what if it's a chinese, or latino, or indian??????
    jcampos

Answer by jcampos at 10:08 AM on Nov. 5, 2008

• Obama's Plan is one of a extreme Leftist, Socialistic Agenda. He could be purple with pink Spots.. I DON'T AGREE with his views..

I don't agree with Nancy Pelosi, and I am a woman
    I don't agree with Chriss Dodd and I am white.
    I don't agree with Barney Frank, but I like Daffy Duck... ;o) he he he

Why do you all try and make it a race issue?
    grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 10:10 AM on Nov. 5, 2008

• The reason I didn't vote for Obama had nothing to do with the fact that he is black. I don't like him or what he stands for... but, I would vote for Alan Keys or Condalisa Rice anyday!
    ThreeUnder3

Answer by ThreeUnder3 at 10:12 AM on Nov. 5, 2008

• He's not African-American. He his bi-racial; his mother was Caucasian; His skin tone makes him look African-American, but he's NOT, he's bi-racial.
    SAHMinIL

Answer by SAHMinIL at 10:21 AM on Nov. 5, 2008