Hey just wondering?

all who said that if Obama wins.Have all you people who said they would move,Have you left yet?
cause there gos the door dont let the door hit ya where the good lord split ya.............

savvya

Asked by savvya at 9:49 AM on Nov. 5, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• Yeah I was wondering the same thing. Are you really going to move to Canada now that he is going to be our President in January??? Good luck! I know I'll be in a country that is going to be better than what it is now and has been the past eight years!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:50 AM on Nov. 5, 2008

• all I got to say is amen sista!!!!!
    JrSmOm2005

Answer by JrSmOm2005 at 9:51 AM on Nov. 5, 2008

• you aint lieing! and take that bucket you been throwing up in.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:54 AM on Nov. 5, 2008

• olololololol...........................Anon 9;54
    savvya

Answer by savvya at 9:57 AM on Nov. 5, 2008

• Please let me know if you need help packing!! I'll be sure to call someone who cares!!
    amydh

Answer by amydh at 9:57 AM on Nov. 5, 2008

• ha ha ha that was funny anon, thanks for the laugh
    perksmom

Answer by perksmom at 9:59 AM on Nov. 5, 2008

• Ya need to remember that there is a lot of stuff to do. the first 4 years is just getting started. As long as he does what is best for this country and it's people I don't really care who is President.

I have friends who are black and ya know what I am the only one allowed to call them the n word and they are the only ones who are allowed to call me White trash. Let anyone else do that to us and we are in their face. yep we are slightly odd.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:02 AM on Nov. 5, 2008

• No one cares how you treat your friends or how your friends treat you! Good for you that you have black friends!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:05 AM on Nov. 5, 2008

• Grow Up!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:10 AM on Nov. 5, 2008

• Canada is pretty liberal and peaceful. I think those a-holes would be even less comfortable there. But I'm not trying to stop anyone....
    figaro8895

Answer by figaro8895 at 10:12 AM on Nov. 5, 2008