Do you ever

Feel so misunderstood by the person who should understand you the most? I feel like my man should know where I'm coming from by now, but he never does... And usually acts like he doesn't care to know either.
It's frustrating, hurtful,and isolating.
Nothing like feeling all alone, huh?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:24 PM on Nov. 26, 2010 in Relationships

• Yup. It's men. Talk to women, they understand.. usually.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 2:26 PM on Nov. 26, 2010

• Especially when you are surrounded by people. My first husband told me outright that he didnt take hints well so if I wanted/needed something I had to tell him outright. Just a little note to say you are not alone.
    tat2dprincess

Answer by tat2dprincess at 2:26 PM on Nov. 26, 2010

• The person who should understand me the most is me.

My husband has many strengths, but being intuitive and wanting to talk through the whole process (of anything) are not among them. If I want counselling or therapy or something, I can find a rent-a-friend.

When I want him to change who he is, or how he thinks, I am routinely frustrated out of my mind. When I allow him the space to be who he is, and appreciate him for the same things I fell in love with (which are right where I left them)... it's easy, peaceful and the heart of our connection.
    LindaClement

Answer by LindaClement at 2:49 PM on Nov. 26, 2010

• The only person that makes me feel that way is my mother...
    4_28_bbboy

Answer by 4_28_bbboy at 6:48 PM on Nov. 26, 2010

• We only have that issue when it comes to sex. He doesnt understand that just 2 months ago i had our DD and I am still feeling exhausted and since going back to work and doing almost everything around the house I am freakin tired and not feeling sexy at all. Just fat and it sucks that I know he just wants to cum it has nothing to do with me.
    andria82

Answer by andria82 at 11:23 PM on Nov. 26, 2010