I want to do somehting for my bf to say i love you he seems to be really stressed out lately anyone have any ideas?

Anyhting will do a small gift not a card maybe brownie with iceing I do not know. What do you do to cheer your guy up?

JustUsTwo

Asked by JustUsTwo at 9:51 AM on Nov. 5, 2008 in Relationships

• Give him oral sex! LOL It always works for my hubby!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:52 AM on Nov. 5, 2008

• I'd say a movie night, special dinner and dessert. You can wait until your kids (if you have any) go to bed... and make it a nice stay at home night
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 9:54 AM on Nov. 5, 2008

• One time I ordered pizza from his favorite place. I had them use pepperoni for the eyes & smiley face & sausage for the hair. It was really corny but it made him smile.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:55 AM on Nov. 5, 2008

• I must agree with anon 9:52...oral sex is always a great gift idea. :)
    MomShawn70

Answer by MomShawn70 at 10:19 AM on Nov. 5, 2008

• Plan a few hours to spend doing one of his favorite things with him. If there's a new movie out that he's dying to see, go watch it. If he loves golf, go play with him. If there's a football game he's really anticipating, buy pizza and beer and watch it with him! There's no better gift than fun-filled time together. Hope he's feeling less stressed soon! My hubby was feeling the same way, and it happened to be right around his birthday... I threw him a surprise party & had a lot of our old friends that he hadn't seen in a while come. He loved it!

Good luck!
    heather.huckaby

Answer by heather.huckaby at 10:50 AM on Nov. 5, 2008

• Forget the oral sex for now. My bf goes through these busy seasons at work and gets so stressed that sex is not something that he responds to. The thing he loves is if I let him just veg on the couch, fix him dinner, clean it all up and don't expect anything energetic from him. I just listen to his woes and I'm very supportive and loving. We both know he will get through this stressful time and we'll be having fun again. But it is best to just be there for him. Tell him you love him and just be intuitive to his needs at this time. Don't worry, it all comes back to you when the stress is lifted.
    kathyartist2007

Answer by kathyartist2007 at 11:33 AM on Nov. 5, 2008