What color are you doing your tree in?

I have done lavendar and silver the past couple of years. Thinking about changing it this year.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:28 PM on Nov. 26, 2010 in Holidays

• blue and silver
    bcauseimthemom

Answer by bcauseimthemom at 2:29 PM on Nov. 26, 2010

• all colors

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 2:30 PM on Nov. 26, 2010

• Purple and silver!
    mysevenkids

Answer by mysevenkids at 2:35 PM on Nov. 26, 2010

• We usually do purple and silver...but now red and gold
    MaiasMommy619

Answer by MaiasMommy619 at 2:40 PM on Nov. 26, 2010

• I want to do green, gold, and purple. Chances are though, we won't do a particular color scheme this year.
    makelineerror

Answer by makelineerror at 2:51 PM on Nov. 26, 2010

• We always do red and gold... I always think of changing it but never do.
    Jewels22

Answer by Jewels22 at 6:19 PM on Nov. 26, 2010

• My husband has two trees he does. One is red and white poinsettias with red ribbons. The other one is gold and sparkly.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 6:48 PM on Nov. 26, 2010

• Red, green, gold, and silver. If you do change it up, get the shatterproof balls. I couldn't tell the difference and my family isn't the most graceful bunch.
    TaraK.

Answer by TaraK. at 6:54 PM on Nov. 26, 2010

• We don't really have one specific color scheme so our tree is pretty multi colored but that lavender and silver sounds gorgeous. My sister uses silver,blues and purples. I love the reds and greens that are traditional and because my husband's favorite color is red and mine is green and we were married on December 27th so the colors mean a lot to me.

Meg
    Megzboys

Answer by Megzboys at 7:11 PM on Nov. 26, 2010

• Ours is not done in any specific color scheme although I have seen many that are pretty like that. Our is just decorated in old and new ornaments that hold special memories for us. I just try to avoid using anything breakable since i have three boys ages 11,8 and 5.
    Megan Luck
    Megzboys

Answer by Megzboys at 12:44 AM on Jan. 16, 2012