When was your baby conceived? Any special/funny story behind it?

Our son was conceived on Mother's Day 2007..... Best Mother's Day present EVER! : )

It was actually "comfort sex"... I was upset because we had been trying & I had hoped to be pregnant before Mother's Day that year, and of course (you know men!) DH was "comforting" me... lol.

heather.huckaby

Asked by heather.huckaby at 9:55 AM on Nov. 5, 2008 in Just for Fun

• The date Ryan was concieved has ALOT of meaning to me actually.
    October 15,2006.
    exactly 8years i lost my papa that day.
    the day my little chihuaha turned a year old.
    and, the day i met my NOW bff. and we've been insperable(sp?) since.

also, october 15th was the day her grandparents on her daddy's side got married.
    so we like to say both of our papas (hers died when she was 4) was looking down on us in heaven.
    dddebrababy.

Answer by dddebrababy. at 11:17 AM on Nov. 5, 2008

• Halloween of last year....there was alcohol involved lol
    sbastille

Answer by sbastille at 9:59 AM on Nov. 5, 2008

• On our Aniversary =)
    Hailey_2486

Answer by Hailey_2486 at 10:16 AM on Nov. 5, 2008

• On either Christmas day or Christmas eve 2006.
    Angerella

Answer by Angerella at 10:24 AM on Nov. 5, 2008

• not sure of the EXACT day/time it happened but right after he got back from Iraq, wonderful Welcome home present!
    bigtrucksgirl

Answer by bigtrucksgirl at 10:49 AM on Nov. 5, 2008

• I was sick for about three weeks and on a ton of pain medication. First with abscessed wisdom teeth, then with my gallbladder. So then I ended up with emergency surgery to remove my gallbladder. Now keep in mind, they did a pregnancy test at the ER which came back negative. So after two weeks recuperating at my folks house (they helped with Abby because Jack works so much), I came back home. I still was feeling weird. VERY emotional. And peeing tons and tons. I got to thinking that it was the same way I felt when I was pregnant with Abby.

evilabbysmom

Answer by evilabbysmom at 10:55 AM on Nov. 5, 2008

• So I asked dear MIL to get me a pregnancy test, she did and I took it, and bingo!!! It was very light, I knew that it was positive though. When I showed Jack he didn't want to believe it, so he had me go get a different test. So I got one of those digital ones. When he saw that pregnant on the test, his grin was HUGE. I was a little freaked about the x-rays and surgery I had, but the doctor assured me everything seemed fine, and not to worry overly. So now I am 28 weeks and things are going good!
    evilabbysmom

• Our Anniversary is Oct 30th. Both my kids were born in July. My husband says he only gets it once a year and the kids are proof.
    Angie211

Answer by Angie211 at 11:11 AM on Nov. 5, 2008

• This one was conceived in October. I'm only about 5 weeks. (Just found out a week ago) I got pregnant the very first time we started trying. I remember on an episode of Roseanne, her and Dan were trying to have another baby and she was laying in bed with her legs in the air, so thats what I did. So we can thank Roseanne for this baby! lol.
    renea20

Answer by renea20 at 11:40 AM on Nov. 5, 2008

• my daughter was concieved right after a rob zombie concert lol!
    ilovemylilymae

Answer by ilovemylilymae at 6:05 PM on Nov. 5, 2008