Did anyone get any great deals today?

If so, tell me about them!

I didn't go shopping, but I might tonight. I really wanted to make it to Walmart for the Jeep Power Wheel, even though my son is way too little for it, lol. The ad said they were only $88! But...we opted out of fighting the crowds.

How did your Black Friday shopping go?

Also, did anyone see any good deal on wallets or sweat pants? My husband needs both!

Asked by LovingSAHMommy at 2:50 PM on Nov. 26, 2010 in Shopping

• I didn't leave the house and don't intend to.

Answer by mollgirl at 2:52 PM on Nov. 26, 2010

• I had to go out for eggs and also for gravy (we're having out Thanksgiving feast tonight) so I figured, since I didn't have my daughter, and since Walmart wasn't nearly as crowded as I was expecting, that I would poke around a bit, and maybe get a few things if I found them. I got a Littlest pet shop play set that Amazon is selling for $25 for $10. I also got her a very cute pair of flannel pajamas for $5.

Answer by Eviesmommy at 3:15 PM on Nov. 26, 2010

• we dont do black firday here in the uk

Answer by san78 at 5:08 PM on Nov. 27, 2010