are you decorating for Christmas today?

stressedmomma13

Asked by stressedmomma13 at 3:16 PM on Nov. 26, 2010 in Holidays

• Honestly, no
    khf22

Answer by khf22 at 3:17 PM on Nov. 26, 2010

• yep! the alabama/ auburn game came on so i'm taking a break until half time lol ROLL TIDE! :)
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 3:21 PM on Nov. 26, 2010

• nope...my mom is giving us her tree..I will probably go get it sunday and put it up then....hopefully lol!!
    sweetstkissez22

Answer by sweetstkissez22 at 3:22 PM on Nov. 26, 2010

• No, because we'll be heading back to my in-laws (where our son is staying). I don't know when I'll decorate. I haven't quite gotten into the decorating spirit, even though I found out we'll actually have money to spend for Christmas now.
    thatgirl70

Answer by thatgirl70 at 3:23 PM on Nov. 26, 2010

• Hopefully Yes. DH just got home from work and is taking it easy at the moment watching the Pens game.
    almightycookie

Answer by almightycookie at 3:27 PM on Nov. 26, 2010

• No
    aliceinalgonac

Answer by aliceinalgonac at 3:30 PM on Nov. 26, 2010

• Nope I'm recovering from yesterday....and taking care of my 1yo who decided to spike a fever yesterday...yup ear infection :(
    Finkette

Answer by Finkette at 3:33 PM on Nov. 26, 2010

• not yet.
    Liveyourlifeval

Answer by Liveyourlifeval at 3:39 PM on Nov. 26, 2010

• No, I haven't even thought about it yet. I'll have to get outside this weekend and take down the autumn decorations and think about what I want to do this year. I'm not sure yet. This is a really tough time of year for us. Since my husband was killed, we struggle financially and when the winter heating bills go up it's just impossible to get excited about something we just don't have any money for at all. Add that to the emotional struggle this time of year and it's just a really challenging time.
    aliceinalgonac

Answer by aliceinalgonac at 3:40 PM on Nov. 26, 2010

• No, usually I do but just to tried to day...DH has been working all day so when he gets in will spend time with him...
    sam223

Answer by sam223 at 3:57 PM on Nov. 26, 2010