Hot Chics! They are out there preying on our husbands pants!So my DH is in Law schl. He has a hot adivsor, his type of chic. yesterday when we went to vote she was there they chatted quick, and both blushed!

After they said bye, my husband went right down the steps leaving me and our daughter to walk by her awkwardly, like we werent with that man who blushed at the sight of his advisor! He didnt introduce me, Ive never met her much less knew who the hell she was. from the looks of it I dont think she knew about my daughter and I. My DH was beat red and afterwards I got mad! I am hurt that he didnt introduce me and his DD to his law advisor babe! Im still so upset about it, he has met with her over lunch before, not alone but with 2 other people. I dont know. My DH is very good at secrets and it takes me a while to break him, I dont think he is cheating, but i so think he likes her, whether that be in attraction or he likes her qualities. Wow thought that was very awkward yesterday. what would you do, should i not be mad? I want to throw up!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:06 AM on Nov. 5, 2008 in Relationships

• Sounds like you need to tighten that leash a lot tighter around your hubbies neck.Next time you are in her presence.Go up to her and BOLDLY introduce your self..  "I am his  WIFE ".

Answer by louise2 at 10:13 AM on Nov. 5, 2008

• Follow your instincts....Personally I feel that a man that can keep secrets well is not to be trusted.
    Dannee

Answer by Dannee at 10:13 AM on Nov. 5, 2008

• I would have smiled, stepped up, stuck out my hand and introduced myself and his child. Then again I also would have said out loud how awkward the whole meeting was. I have no tact. Call him on it. Sounds like "something" is going on.
    MomShawn70

Answer by MomShawn70 at 10:17 AM on Nov. 5, 2008

• Be careful. Is she a cougar? Os is she a young looking chick? He sounds infatuated, but I'd definitely make her disappear by telling him to stay away from this person.Been there done that. It won't last........
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:18 AM on Nov. 5, 2008

• Well she is his advisor! He cant stay away from her! We are young so is the babe, infact I think she is a 2 years older than us. He says she is married and that he has only seen her 2-3 times for advising... umm they seemed too nice if it was only a couple of times meetings...I did call him on it, but he then said Im sick for asuming those things and that Im evil for thinking it. He says he loves me. I believe he loves me but he also turned on by women. ( used to do the porn thing) anyways that was a big secret until I caught him. I should have introduced myself but it was such an awkaward thing and I didnt want to be a Bitch from hell! lol. I would have been! lol.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:24 AM on Nov. 5, 2008

• My bf does this all the time but I am at the point where I don't care anymore. One time he introduced me as Ashley my name is SAMANTHA, so when I run into an old friend I introduce myself and my baby not him, makes him feel awful lol.
    Heaven0802

Answer by Heaven0802 at 11:01 AM on Nov. 5, 2008

• get over it! Geez, you women need to stop being so jealous and suspicious. Go take care of yourself and your looks and he wont go looking elsewhere. get off your fat asses and drop that 50lbs you 'claim' is baby weight. LOL. then maybe you'll have nothing to worry about. LMAO @ insecure fat lil girls that need to grow up.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:14 AM on Nov. 5, 2008

• Wow! I am not an insecure fat girl, infact I used to model and yea I had a Baby, but I am 5'9" and only 125 lbs, thats after my child. So sounds like you are the one carring the extra 50 lbs. I do take care of my self and my looks. so no need to rude, you dont know me. I was suspicious because of they way my husband looked at her and how they smiled at eachother and then blushed and were almost embarrassed because i and my DD was with him. So you tell me waht the hell am i supposed to think?? huh! What you are perfect so is your husband. Sorry!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:26 AM on Nov. 5, 2008

• Anon@ 10:14

WOW THAT WAS A REALLY MATURE STATEMENT, ID TELL YOU HOW STUPID YOU SOUND AND THAT UR AN IDIOT BUT HMMMMMM I CANT SEE WHO YOU ARE!!!
    scaredmommy08

Answer by scaredmommy08 at 11:31 AM on Nov. 5, 2008

• it sounds like anonymous is a bit full of herself. go ahead, keep talking shit. cause what goes around comes around. one of these days someone is going to call you fat and you will be.

what you put out, is what you get.
    grow up.
    kiliki_malie

Answer by kiliki_malie at 11:53 AM on Nov. 5, 2008