What is one thing that you truly appreciate about your DH/SO?

For me, it's the fact that he is such a hard worker, and always does anything he can to make our family life great. He makes it possible for me to be a SAHM, which is something I have always known I wanted, even before I had a baby. I feel so bad for him sometimes he has such a responsibility, both at work and home, but he deals with it and makes the best of it for our little family. I am so lucky to be married to such a man! It's not always easy, but the love we have makes it all work out. I tell him often, and I hope he truly realizes how much I appreciate him. :)

LovingSAHMommy

Asked by LovingSAHMommy at 3:27 PM on Nov. 26, 2010 in Relationships

• my husband works hard to provide.
    keisha613

Answer by keisha613 at 3:29 PM on Nov. 26, 2010

• For me it is the fact he verbalises his emotions and compliments me constantly, and he is very affectionate.

Answer by older at 3:29 PM on Nov. 26, 2010

• DH truly seems to be concerned about my safety and my children's.....I think he'd lay down so we could walk safely across a deep puddle if we seemed nervous to walk over it, lol !
    FXmomTo3

Answer by FXmomTo3 at 3:30 PM on Nov. 26, 2010

• That he's such a great father. He didn't get to have much of a relationship with his dad (his dad worked up to 80 hours a week--in the oil field--to support 3 kids) and he wants to have a close relationship with ours and he's very involved with him. I love to watch him play with our son and spend time with him. It's the sweetest thing. The bond they have is a beautiful thing.
    thatgirl70

Answer by thatgirl70 at 3:30 PM on Nov. 26, 2010

• Absolutely nothing...
    ShouldHaveLeft

Answer by ShouldHaveLeft at 3:31 PM on Nov. 26, 2010

• DH truly seems to be concerned about my safety and my children's.....I think he'd lay down so we could walk safely across a deep puddle if we seemed nervous to walk over it, lol ! "

That is so cute!
    LovingSAHMommy

Comment by LovingSAHMommy (original poster) at 3:31 PM on Nov. 26, 2010

• That he's such a great father. He didn't get to have much of a relationship with his dad (his dad worked up to 80 hours a week--in the oil field--to support 3 kids) and he wants to have a close relationship with ours and he's very involved with him. I love to watch him play with our son and spend time with him. It's the sweetest thing. The bond they have is a beautiful thing. "

Same with my husband. His dad passed away when my husband was only 4 years old, so he never really had an example to follow. However, somehow he's become a great dad! I think he's realized, since having our son, how much his dad must have loved him, and how hard it was for him to have to leave him. He told me once that he never knew how much you can truly love a child, and that he knows his dad must have felt the same way. :*(
    LovingSAHMommy

Comment by LovingSAHMommy (original poster) at 3:34 PM on Nov. 26, 2010

• he works hard to keep our family healthy and happy and also lets me be a SAHM.
    cassie_m

Answer by cassie_m at 3:37 PM on Nov. 26, 2010

• He's not my ex-husband, lol....He works very hard to provide for us..He has the kindest heart I have every meet..He will help anyone that he see's needs it, and does not need to remind you that he helped you like some people do...He works 12-12 an no matter how tried he is he makes sure to get sometime in during the day to spend with our boys..We have our moments like everyone, but I never doubt that he loves me unconditionally...He's my bestfriend...I would marry him over and over again...
    sam223

Answer by sam223 at 3:52 PM on Nov. 26, 2010

• He deals with my parents and siblings despite the crap they try to put us through. He is also very supportive of my career and I love that. From the time we were married, I told him I wanted to continue my career even after having children. He is also a great father to our son, always there for him whenever needed or wanted.
    Mom2Just1

Answer by Mom2Just1 at 6:04 PM on Nov. 26, 2010