I am extremely easily embarassed when it comes to issues of sex. I'm honestly not sure why.
I trust my SO completely and know he would be extremely turned on by any suggestion (he was a very open sexual person before we met and has pretty much done it all - and yes, he is disease free because he had very few partners... but a very "experienced" sexual relationship), but I just CANNOT bring myself to tell him everything. I thought about writing it but that embarasses me also. :(
I WANT so badly to express these things to him as I have never told anyone else, but for many reasons I haven't:
1) I get easily embarassed
2) I don't want nay of my suggestions to be a turn off to him (just in case there are some)
3) I don't want him to think that because some of my fantasies involve other ment hat I will ever stray
4) I may not be 100% completely ready for all of my fantasies yet
5) I think I'm almost scared to try some of the things that I think I want because I may not like them
6) Some of the things I want to do I think I would be embarassed to try (like I would get embarassed during trying to do it in general)
7) I don't think my physical appearance is good enough for many of them
Have you expressed these secrets to your SO? If so, how?
I need suggestions if I'm ever going to completely open up!
Asked by Anonymous at 3:28 PM on Nov. 26, 2010 in Relationships
Answer by Ati_13 at 3:38 PM on Nov. 26, 2010
Answer by Ati_13 at 3:42 PM on Nov. 26, 2010
Answer by Mom2Just1 at 3:43 PM on Nov. 26, 2010
Answer by Ati_13 at 3:44 PM on Nov. 26, 2010
Answer by Luisa621 at 10:11 PM on Nov. 26, 2010
Answer by kylelynsmom at 1:39 PM on Nov. 27, 2010
My DH and I have this little game we play called "communication"...we spend every night after the kids are in bed just talking and cuddling...no sex, no foreplay, nothing. Just a conversation about anything we want to talk about (life, feelings, wants, and needs). These conversations started before marrying him and they still play an active roll in our relationship today. I am still learning who he is and he is learning about me. It doesn't stop once you are married! People think that once they have made that commitment that they know "EVERYTHING" about their SO/DH but you really don't. I suggest a nightly conversation and you can start with some topics in a hat and work from there. You should never feel uncomfortable talking to someone you claim a life together with which I would then ask why spend your life with someone you can't even talk to about intimate things yet you can day to day things? It makes no sense!
Answer by Anonymous at 6:42 PM on Nov. 26, 2010