Now that Thanksgiving is in the past- have you or are you already preparing for Christmas?

Liveyourlifeval

Asked by Liveyourlifeval at 3:39 PM on Nov. 26, 2010 in Holidays

• No, not really. I have nearly finished the afghan I'm making for my daughter's bed, that will be her main gift, but I haven't really started preparing anything else yet. This is a really tough time of year for us. Since my husband was killed, we struggle financially and when the winter heating bills go up it's just impossible to get excited about something we just don't have any money for at all. Add that to the emotional struggle this time of year and it's just a really challenging time.
    aliceinalgonac

Answer by aliceinalgonac at 3:42 PM on Nov. 26, 2010

• Whew child, let me get over Thanksgiving....
    sam223

Answer by sam223 at 3:44 PM on Nov. 26, 2010

• Not with shopping. but with the menu, and the decorating, but that too is behind schedule...
    but should be up and completely done by the time my family dinner (here) on Dec. 11.
    gmasboy

Answer by gmasboy at 4:03 PM on Nov. 26, 2010

• Are you kidding me? I am still recuperating from all that work.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 6:42 PM on Nov. 26, 2010

• holding ornamentsI have been getting ready for Christmas since before Halloween

scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 8:04 PM on Nov. 26, 2010