Just wondering...

when my husband cheated and even now when I talk to women I get responses like "oh, I'ld rather not know"..."if my husband has ever cheated, at least he respected me enough for me not to find out about it"...blah...blah...blah.

Why in the world would you not want to know if your husband is/was/has ever cheated on you?

I mean if for nothing else (forget the disrespect and breaking of marital vows) just to make sure he didn't give me any STD's or anything from someone else.

From the exchange of floria between two women...mine gave me the worst yeast infection I've ever had in my entire life and it got me to thinking that besides the mental anguish and everything else, because of his selfishness and lack of control he could have killed me.

ShouldHaveLeft

Asked by ShouldHaveLeft at 3:54 PM on Nov. 26, 2010 in Relationships

• I like to k now, for the STD part and because I like to see what the bitch looks like. It helps to figure out why he did it, and honestly makes me know I am not crazy, because at times you know, you question yourself, or you are suspicious, so it is good to make things clear in your mind, understand some things and ultimately so that it can help your relationship if he is willing to share what led him to that and what was causing his unhappiness.
    Luisa621

Answer by Luisa621 at 10:07 PM on Nov. 26, 2010

• You know I would like to know especially so I can know the time and date to see what his dumb answers to where he was would be. Also to know what the heck I was doing with his child while he was out being a loser. BUT you know what also kills me is to see what the other female looked like to see if she was really worth it.
    simpleesr23

Answer by simpleesr23 at 3:59 PM on Nov. 26, 2010

• It's really true!! Most men downgrade when that does happen. You know these women will probably do anything and everything they see because they know they are not Grade A meat....and you know the horrible yeast infection is just proof of it unfortunately. Dirty women with no respect. Did the females know that he was a married man?
    simpleesr23

Answer by simpleesr23 at 4:31 PM on Nov. 26, 2010

• My XH cheated with someone who IMO was no where comparable to me. She was more homely. I think he cheated because she would focus all her attention on him because she was flattered by the attention.
    I have my life...it never revolved around him and I think that intimidated him. Made him feel less. He would be happy if I stayed at home and never talked to another living soul just so he could be the center of my world.

Unfortunately, I suspected him of it and in the end, HER husband told me all the details. 8 months later, I couldn't handle him never being remorseful about doing it but about being caught. We divorced.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 4:32 PM on Nov. 26, 2010

• I'm one who would want to know. I can't stand being in the dark on things like that!
    michelle121003

Answer by michelle121003 at 6:03 PM on Nov. 26, 2010

• I would HAVE TO know for the sake of my sanity and my children!
    4_28_bbboy

Answer by 4_28_bbboy at 6:23 PM on Nov. 26, 2010

• i would surely wanna know,especially with all those diseases out there curable and incurable. life is too short to give my love to a cheater.
    maya123

Answer by maya123 at 8:51 PM on Nov. 26, 2010

• Simpleesr23...tell you what...like I've said before...I'm no movie star but I can definately turn head and the toe jam he cheated on me with was nasty, nasty, nasty and from what I've found out, a lot of men do that...go after women that don't even come close to the women they have at home.
    ShouldHaveLeft

Comment by ShouldHaveLeft (original poster) at 4:14 PM on Nov. 26, 2010

• Absofuckinglutely!!! From before she met him. The cum dumpster was the sister of a new friend of his.
    ShouldHaveLeft

Comment by ShouldHaveLeft (original poster) at 4:33 PM on Nov. 26, 2010