I must be pregnant.

My breasts have hurt for over a week now and now my nipples hurt so bad, i keep having neasou and headaches and aversions to food. Mood-swings my gums are bleeding bad and i keep having nosebleeds and thats a sign my mom had she was pregnant and a friend of mine. Other then the few nose bleeds ive had in the last two weeks ive never had them. My boobs are bigger, Im tired all the time and before this i had insomnia and now i sleep 10-16 hours a day. Im not asking if i am pregnant, im asking your opinion on IF i am. Please no rude comments.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:12 AM on Nov. 5, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• I think that is a great possibility. To know for sure take a test. Sometimes our body just changes . Or we notice things more when trying to concieve. good Luck
    jazmya_mom

Answer by jazmya_mom at 10:24 AM on Nov. 5, 2008

• I had all those symptoms in my first pregnancy so yeah you definetly could be. just test. that's the only way you'll know for sure and even if you get a no atleast you wont have to sit and wonder.
    mhoelzer2988

Answer by mhoelzer2988 at 10:27 AM on Nov. 5, 2008

• take a home pregnancy test, if it comes out negative go to a doctor to make sure. I was watching a show yesterday w/ all these moms that didn't know they was pregnant, they had taken home pregnancy tests but they showed up negative... Good Luck!
    MAyers

Answer by MAyers at 11:47 AM on Nov. 5, 2008

• our opinions do not matter. it wont make you preg. if you arent. take a test. this is just the same old "am i pregnant?" question disguised as "I just want opinions". be honest you want ppl to say if they think you are preg. or not based on a list of symptoms. why don't you people just go to the dollar store & buy a test already?
    Anonymous

• Or why don't you just not answer peoples questions if you have nothing of interest to speak of.
    Anonymous

• Its the exact story of what happened to me! You feel like if your not pregnant your ill and dieing. I hope you are!! Good Luck!
    amber710

Answer by amber710 at 1:04 PM on Nov. 5, 2008

• did AF come? if not test!!! GL
    Anonymous

• test. take a test. take a test.
    Anonymous

• big possibility of being pregnant. The dollar stores have them for just one buck. I would get atleast a couple and test with the first mornings urine and if its negative and still no cycle wait another week or so and test again.
    MommaKee

Answer by MommaKee at 4:08 AM on Nov. 7, 2008