How many tats do you have??

I don't have any but have admired several...

JazzyJes

Asked by JazzyJes at 4:16 PM on Nov. 26, 2010 in Just for Fun

• 1
    khf22

Answer by khf22 at 4:17 PM on Nov. 26, 2010

• I have one on my ankle, but I regret it now and and am in fact embarrassed about it. It was a "going through a divorce" gift to myself.

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 4:17 PM on Nov. 26, 2010

• 2. a butterfly on my ankle that I honestly don't like anymore... and a daisy on my shoulder.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 4:18 PM on Nov. 26, 2010

• I have two, and I still like them. I have Bedtime Bear on my back/shoulderblade, and above my left breast I have a heart with wings/halo and horns/tail. There are several more that I have admired and wanted to possibly get, but we're nearly always broke, and there's always something better to spend the money on.
    FluffyMamaBunny

Answer by FluffyMamaBunny at 4:20 PM on Nov. 26, 2010

• 5, I have 2 more planned. One for SS and one for baby to be.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 4:22 PM on Nov. 26, 2010

• Well it depends. I got one tattoo right after getting married. It was of a heart shaped locket. with a key saying my dh's name on it. I added my children's names on as they where born but technically its still one I think.
    TaraK.

Answer by TaraK. at 4:23 PM on Nov. 26, 2010

• One, the chinese symbol for happiness, on the back of my neck.
    chocolatluver

Answer by chocolatluver at 4:24 PM on Nov. 26, 2010

• I have a wolf on my shoulder in memory of my father that died three and 1/2 years ago and i have a butterfly on the back of my neck in memory of my bestfriends one year old daughter that drowned in the bathtub this past june
    ShouldHaveLeft

Answer by ShouldHaveLeft at 4:29 PM on Nov. 26, 2010

• Just two so far. I have two ladybugs on my left hand for me and my daughter, and I have a crescent moon and star on the back of my neck on the right side, just below my hairline. My neck is going to have three tats total when I'm done. I know of about 10 or 12 more tats that I want, it's just a matter of finding an artist and having the money.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 4:35 PM on Nov. 26, 2010

• 3 ... big fairy on my back... my sons name down my forearm... and my nephews name across my forarm( as a reminder of his life) sorry cant remember the word for that
    jaksonsmommy

Answer by jaksonsmommy at 4:36 PM on Nov. 26, 2010