I feel sooo pregnant.

My breasts have hurt for over a week now and now my nipples hurt so bad, i keep having neasou and headaches and aversions to food. Mood-swings my gums are bleeding bad and i keep having nosebleeds and thats a sign my mom had she was pregnant and a friend of mine. Other then the few nose bleeds ive had in the last two weeks ive never had them. My boobs are bigger, Im tired all the time and before this i had insomnia and now i sleep 10-16 hours a day. Im not asking if i am pregnant, im asking your opinion on IF i am. Please no rude comments.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:12 AM on Nov. 5, 2008 in Pregnancy

• The only big symptom i had at first was i was really really tired all the time. But it does sound like you are other than the nose bleeds
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:15 AM on Nov. 5, 2008

• You get a lot of symptoms. :) My only clue was a horribly car sick!
    reflect1light

Answer by reflect1light at 10:28 AM on Nov. 5, 2008

• Get a test what are you waiting for! Get like five! haha
    ours

Answer by ours at 11:15 AM on Nov. 5, 2008

• Im waiting just like 8 more days, just so i know for sure the HCG will show up.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:21 AM on Nov. 5, 2008

• yes, this sounds like u r pregnant.
    Aneq

Answer by Aneq at 11:41 AM on Nov. 5, 2008

• This is exactly what i am like. I am not nauseas anymore but i was really bad. I found out early, at 4 weeks and didn't get sick until 8 weeks. my boobs were really sore tho at 4 weeks. my gums also bleed really bad. I honestly think you are! definatley get a few test or go to your doctor and take a urine test. I was on bc when i got pregnant. it is possible. Good luck!
    havingaboy2009

Answer by havingaboy2009 at 10:50 PM on Nov. 5, 2008