Question about 8 month old and a Johnny Jump Up

Ok my son loves his Johnny Jumper thing. The last two days he's started to spin it up then he tucks his feet up and lets it spin like crazy! He has a smile on his face the whole time and it's clearly being done on purpose. I can't imagine getting all spun up like that can't be good for him. Does anyone else's baby do this and do you think it's ok?

BabyBreyen

Asked by BabyBreyen at 10:12 AM on Nov. 5, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• my daughter is 8 1/2 m. she does the SAME thing the only thing it could do is make them dizzy. as long as he's not getting so dizzy hes throwing up his last bottle I would not worry to much about it.
    robinalbright

Answer by robinalbright at 10:23 AM on Nov. 5, 2008

• My son swung in his, spun in it. He played in that thing so much that he jumped before he walked. I wouldn't think there would be anything wrong with it.
    matthewscandi

Answer by matthewscandi at 10:24 AM on Nov. 5, 2008

• As long as he doesn't dislogde the support, let him. It's actually good for his sense of balance.
    kaycee14

Answer by kaycee14 at 12:24 PM on Nov. 5, 2008