No more pretty boy......

Obama suffered a busted lip during a pickup basketball game today. He required 12 stitches.

Sombeody got him pretty good for 12 stitches...ouch!

Oh, if you don't like Fox...just google!

Asked by yourspecialkid at 4:53 PM on Nov. 26, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• Yeah, I saw that on the news. I don't think we can afford for that noggin to get knocked around any more times. I already question his thinking ability.

Answer by Jambo4 at 8:40 PM on Nov. 26, 2010

• have you ever noticed how fast presidents age
    all of them
    look at them while running for office, then even a few months after
    talk about stress!

Answer by fiatpax at 4:55 PM on Nov. 26, 2010

• Why is this even newsworthy.. I went to CNN earlier to read about N.K and S.k and see the breaking news scroll by saying President Obama got stitches.... sorry he got hurt but gee kids get hurt every day playing any kind of ball and dont make it on the news ya know? I am more concerned with the possiblity of war breaking out than a busted lip!

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 7:26 PM on Nov. 26, 2010

• The White House did not initially name the person who caused the injury, but identified him later Friday as Rey Decerega, director of programs for the Congressional Hispanic Caucus Institute.

Obama received the stitches under local anesthesia in the doctor's office on the ground floor of the White House after returning home. Doctors used a smaller filament than typically used, which increases the number of stitches but makes a tighter stitch and leaves a smaller scar.
    It wasn't that big..the type of stitch they used took smaller stitches so the likelihood of a scar is minimized...and it looks like the Congressional Hispanic Caucus took the shot.

Answer by lovinangels at 7:34 PM on Nov. 26, 2010

• As much as I do not agree with Obama's policies, I still have compassion for him because man that had to hurt. That is a painful injury.
    I hope he has a speedy recovery.

Answer by tyme4me2day at 12:03 AM on Nov. 27, 2010

• Well, I got voted down, because I don't think he's a pretty boy. Childish and immature as usual ladies.

Answer by BridgetC140 at 2:06 AM on Nov. 27, 2010

• Wow, I feel bad laughing at anyone getting hurt but dang, who elbows the president?? That has to be illegal! lol

Answer by TaraK. at 4:58 PM on Nov. 26, 2010

• The Elbow Heard Around the World.

Answer by mhaney03 at 5:17 PM on Nov. 26, 2010

• HAHA! think we just discovered a cover-up!

Answer by mhaney03 at 6:16 PM on Nov. 26, 2010

• If the man farts it is newsworthy!

Answer by older at 7:43 PM on Nov. 26, 2010