Is the apple cinnamon tea that you can buy in the grocery store safe to drink while pregnant?

I'm not a tea drinker. I normally only drink water, milk, juice, and occasionally a soda or coffee. I'm 18 weeks pregnant. Is the apple cinnamon tea you can buy in the tea isle of the grocery store safe to drink? I can't make it myself b/c when I try it turns out awful but I love the way my friend makes it and she just brought me a gallon of it.

momoflilangel

Asked by momoflilangel at 5:09 PM on Nov. 26, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Yeah, perfectly safe...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 5:13 PM on Nov. 26, 2010

• Sure is hun. Pls don't stress yourself out about what you can eat and what you can't. The taboo things are odvious and you will always find someone somewhere who says you can't have something. So as long as your not drinking, smoking or doing drugs (or eating fish) don't worry about it.
    2murphyboys

Answer by 2murphyboys at 5:18 PM on Nov. 26, 2010

• Yeah, in moderation...at least that's what everyone tells me lol. I personally only drink caffine free teas, but I love it!!!! lol
    Dark-N-Prego

Answer by Dark-N-Prego at 5:25 PM on Nov. 26, 2010

• Of course it's safe. Your safe to drink it. Congrats on the BABY

BUMP 4 U
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 5:34 PM on Nov. 26, 2010