milk allergy?

My one month old has a dipear rash, and a vary dry red rashed face.
My Dr. said that her face just has baby acne, but it has been getting worse. It is so bad above her eyes that her eye lids are puffy, and her face also has yellow puss, she's alos spitting up alot.
I think she could be alllergic to milk, because it runs in the family.
Do you think these are signs? A vary bad bum rash, and a face rash?

ness_033

Asked by ness_033 at 5:43 PM on Nov. 26, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• If there is history then their is room for concern. If she is formula fed which I am assuming she is then I would talk to your doctor about switching to a soy formula for a while to see if it clears up. My BFF son has a milk allergy. If HE gets a rash on his face, and torso. If he has to much he vomits. He is allergic to it's touch as well. He will get welts where it touches his skin.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 5:45 PM on Nov. 26, 2010

• Get her to a doctor ASAP! If she is just getting worse, she could be in real danger, what ever the problem.
    CarriePM

Answer by CarriePM at 5:45 PM on Nov. 26, 2010

• If you believe that this is a milk allergy, then you need to stop eating dairy until your baby weans.

Answer by rkoloms at 6:19 AM on Nov. 27, 2010