Is it common?

So I'm going to jump right in and ask. My nipples have changed to a dark color, more like a purplish brown. But they are not sore, nor have they been? Is this normal? Last time I was pregnant they were sore all the time & changed color. But since they aren't sore, is this uncommon? Shouldn't they be if I "were" to be pregnant?

twistedexcuse

Asked by twistedexcuse at 5:55 PM on Nov. 26, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• Since each pregnancy is different, they symptoms would be different as well.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 5:59 PM on Nov. 26, 2010

• some people never experience soreness, and some do to the extreme.. its all different.. hard to base an if question like that off your boobs(: good luck!
    mohme2three

Answer by mohme2three at 6:18 PM on Nov. 26, 2010

• Lol. Good point. Should have listed the other symptoms. I'm just going to test tomorrow, (:
    twistedexcuse

Comment by twistedexcuse (original poster) at 6:35 PM on Nov. 26, 2010

• Everyone is different and every pregnancy is difference!! They may have hurt the last time, but not this time! I would defiantly test :D
    mommy2zayden

Answer by mommy2zayden at 12:11 AM on Nov. 27, 2010

• Not necessarily... you will show some symptoms in one pregnancy, and sometimes different ones or not all in the next... so on andso forth. Because every pregnancy is different, I wouldn't worry if you don't have all the textbook symptoms... hope that helps!
    momof2redhedz

Answer by momof2redhedz at 10:11 AM on Nov. 29, 2010

• not sure but gl x
    san78

Answer by san78 at 5:22 PM on Nov. 29, 2010