Owwwwie! :(

My daughter this past spring fell into my face and hit me into the mouth w/one of her toys. My tooth has been loose since then. It really has started to hurt...bad. Seems to be getting more loose. It will also on the gum get white stuff out of it sometimes, and it smells bad. :(

anybody know what this could be? I have NO dental insurance. I take good care of my teeth...really good care. I know my wisdom teeth need to come out...but it's so expensive. I don't know what to do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:20 PM on Nov. 26, 2010 in Health

• the white smelly stuff is probably food stuck in there, just keep it as clean as you can and try not to chew with it. it should get better on its own.
    momslikeme366

Answer by momslikeme366 at 6:22 PM on Nov. 26, 2010

• could I have got gingervitis (sp) from this?
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 6:26 PM on Nov. 26, 2010

• if it smells, you have an infection. you need to get to the dentist soon. i know what it is like to not have dental insurance, i spent over a grand on dental work last year and i need another couple grand of work done that will all be out of pocket. but if you let it go it is going to get worse.
    annanonnymommy

Answer by annanonnymommy at 8:40 PM on Nov. 26, 2010

• white stuff with a smell... sounds like puss and infection. you have to get it checkd out...
    asil

Answer by asil at 10:34 PM on Nov. 26, 2010

• You need to get it checked out before it gets worse and costs more.
    PhilsBabyMama

Answer by PhilsBabyMama at 11:37 PM on Nov. 26, 2010