about to buy a mini van..are these really "MOM" cars!!!!?

im 23.. have two kids of my own, step mama to one, and one of the way(: if anyone had one word to describe me it would CLEARLY be MOM!... but my husband picked out a mini van he wants to get.. its not new, and its cheaper than the SUVs that I wanted to get.. so i told him that we could go ahead and get it... I think itll be fun being so young and having a mini van full of kids, i absolutely love it... but I think SUVs are just better...

what do you think? mini van.. or SUV?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:22 PM on Nov. 26, 2010 in General Parenting

• I prefer minivans, but my husband REFUSES to get one because of the whole "mom car" thing.
    FluffyMamaBunny

Answer by FluffyMamaBunny at 6:24 PM on Nov. 26, 2010

• i have owned both a mini van and an suv, i def love the suv more, but the mini van came in way more handy with all the kids, especially if i was taking extra's with me.
    momslikeme366

Answer by momslikeme366 at 6:24 PM on Nov. 26, 2010

• minivans have more space and typically run cheaper, but if you are worried about how you'll look and can afford it, get the SUV. I prefer the minivan. Almost all my neighbors with 3 or more kids have them.
    keisha613

Answer by keisha613 at 6:24 PM on Nov. 26, 2010

• I love my mini-van...
    Anna92464

Answer by Anna92464 at 6:25 PM on Nov. 26, 2010

• oh and if you are getting one of the suv's with the 3rd row seating, remember that with carseats in place you wont be able to fold them down so the other kids will have to crawl over.
    momslikeme366

Answer by momslikeme366 at 6:25 PM on Nov. 26, 2010

• I fought it tooth and nail. Then when we got one I LOVED IT and still do!!!!! I did however get the 2 seperate seats in the middle row, rather than the long bench....that way the kids can't touch one another LOL
    2BlondeBabies

Answer by 2BlondeBabies at 6:27 PM on Nov. 26, 2010

• Get the suv and enjoy!
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 6:44 PM on Nov. 26, 2010

• I made the switch from an suv to a mini van. I LOVE my mini van!
    Eviesmommy

Answer by Eviesmommy at 7:20 PM on Nov. 26, 2010

• Ha..I would love a minivan, but dh absolutely refuses, so I guess we're getting an SUV.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 7:51 PM on Nov. 26, 2010

• Mini van. I don't care if they are considered "mom" cars. I am very proud to have the title of MOM. I love my van.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 8:16 PM on Nov. 26, 2010