What type clothes are flattering to plus size women?

keisha613

Asked by keisha613 at 6:36 PM on Nov. 26, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• Try woven fabrics rather than knits. Stretchy fabrics are often considered better because they stretch and give --which is exactly why they're nowhere near as flattering as properly fitted, tailored clothes.
    LindaClement

Answer by LindaClement at 6:56 PM on Nov. 26, 2010

• Try layers and try Torrid they have awesome clothes
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 6:39 PM on Nov. 26, 2010

• I like torrid and deb. Torrid is more money but more of a boutique feel and it is only plus sized. Deb has half of the store for plus size so I like going in there better. As for the actual style of clothes that look good, try things on. I like button up shirts layered over undershirts but that is just my style. I think that if you try it on and it fits well you will look good. Rouching is good and so is details in non-trouble areas but fit is the most important.
    TaraK.

Answer by TaraK. at 6:42 PM on Nov. 26, 2010

• Loose clothing.

Answer by older at 7:03 PM on Nov. 26, 2010

• Go to Lane Bryant's website or store.... they have awesome clothes that look amazing!
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 8:18 PM on Nov. 26, 2010

• Chico's has some nice styles. What I love about this store is they can put a whole look together for you. If you want them too. The sales women are good at knowing their inventory and will ship you an item for you.(from another location)
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 9:22 AM on Nov. 27, 2010