What's the best baby song to play when putting him/her to sleep?

I use to sing to my nieces and nephews and I'm wondering if I should do the same or alternate?

LilMansMama2010

Asked by LilMansMama2010 at 6:45 PM on Nov. 26, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• SING TO THEM "YOU R MY SUNSHINE MY ONLY SUNSHINE,YOU MAKE ME HAPPY WHEN SKYS ARE BLUE ..ECT" MY KIDS LOVED IT AND STILL REMEMBER IT. I HAVE CAUGHT THEM HUMMING IT
    LOULOU64

Answer by LOULOU64 at 6:52 PM on Nov. 26, 2010

• My daughter always loved (and still does!) "All the pretty little ponies"
    aliceinalgonac

Answer by aliceinalgonac at 6:58 PM on Nov. 26, 2010

• Sing the songs they like. Lately, my daughter (4) likes it when I songs to her from "Rent" and "Moulin Rouge."
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 7:23 PM on Nov. 26, 2010

• That makes me so not feel bad that my daughter likes Rain by breaking benjamin.
    I have some awesome Vitamin String Quartet albumns that are rock albumns but just the strings that I loved to play and sing along with for my kids.
    Otherwise, its usually primary stuff. And my 3yo sings her brother Twinkle Twinkle.
    JadeRDragosani

Answer by JadeRDragosani at 8:14 PM on Nov. 26, 2010

• i do gospel songs..i fig that playing will hopefully give my kids beautiful,comforting naps,an nite dreams..
    or i just play this little light of mine that way if i dont play music they can add places they want ot shine their light.
    FreeSpriT4eva

Answer by FreeSpriT4eva at 8:17 PM on Nov. 26, 2010

• I sing gospel to him now while he's in the womb. I sing God Has Smiled on Me. I assume he likes it cuz when he's being so active he get's still.
    LilMansMama2010

Comment by LilMansMama2010 (original poster) at 8:29 PM on Nov. 26, 2010