i need to make some friends on my page but i dont know how to start...HI

hi i want some friends who are moms like me, i have two kids one boy and one girl its great! my kids have different dads but my daughters dad is now my sons dad too because his father isnt in his life for his own reasons, not sure why really? please help me make some mom friends

\

]

sexymama223

Asked by sexymama223 at 6:47 PM on Nov. 26, 2010 in About CafeMom

• Looks like you're on the right track to making those friends... maybe join some groups so you have more mom's just like you...
    AtHomeMommy-3

Answer by AtHomeMommy-3 at 6:48 PM on Nov. 26, 2010

• I was gonna say joining a group is a gvood start. Then look at the member list and send some friend invites.
    rebock

Answer by rebock at 6:50 PM on Nov. 26, 2010

• I understand! I have a son and his father doesnt want to be in his life. I am expecting. I am trying to find friends for my page too. lol
    amanda1503

Answer by amanda1503 at 6:58 PM on Nov. 26, 2010

• I can be your friend I have 2 boys by different fathers but both fathers are in my boys life. We can still be friends.
    dlshaner

Answer by dlshaner at 7:53 PM on Nov. 26, 2010

• There are a couple ways. You can go to your Moms tab and do a search for moms like you then send them invites. You could also join a group, get active and invite moms you have something in common with.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 10:37 AM on Nov. 27, 2010

• Go to some of the parenting groups. That is an easy way to make friends.
    kim0167

Answer by kim0167 at 4:25 PM on Nov. 27, 2010