CANT CONCIEVE .HELP

IM 45 AND WANT TO GET PREGNANT .I HAVE ONE TUBE BLOCKED,SO I CAN ONLY GET PREG EVERY OTHER MONTH,WAIT IT GETS BETTER,IM NOT PERIMENIPAUSAL I GET MY PERIOD FOR 7 DAYS LIKE THEY UNLEASHED THE DAM. SPERM COUNT IS GOOD. STOPPED SMOKING (BOTH OF US) WHEN THEY SAY THEY HAD THERE FSH TEST ON THE 3RD DAY WHAT R THEY REFERING TO (3RD DAY OF CYCLE)? AND IT SHOULDNT BE HIGH IM TOLD. WE ARE JUST SHORT OF DOING I.V.F BUT MULTIPLES ARE REALLY NOT WHAT WE CAN AFFORD. AND SELECTIVE REDUCTION,JUST WOULDNT SIT RIGHT. ANY ADVISE?HAVE I SKIPPED A STEP OR TWO?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:49 PM on Nov. 26, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• Eat carrots, bananas, pomegranates,and figs as they will help boost fertility. Cumin is good as well. Use seeds in your cooking, leaves in the salad, and add the oil to ice cream, drinks, sweets and bread. Make sure you get Vitamin E, B-6, Manganese, Selenium, and Zinc.
    Make sure your man gets Vitamin C, E, B-12, Manganese, Selenium,Zinc, and EFA's (essential fatty acids) found in seeds (Pumpkin, sesame,sunflower, linseed), nuts and oily fish such as tuna, mackrel, herring, and salmon. All these make for good strong mobile swimmers.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 7:51 PM on Nov. 26, 2010

• FERTILITY SMOOTHIE - In a blender or juicer mix a banana,apple, carrot and two figs. Addd a pinch of cumin seeds and a cup of chilled spring water. Blend well and top with a sliced strawberry. Drink the smoothie with your breakfast each morning.

Onion, Coriander, Saffron, Dill, Vanilla, and Sesame are good libido boosters. Good Luck!!!
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 7:59 PM on Nov. 26, 2010