On NickJr about Dino Dan

Do you really think the tv show that airs on Nick called Dino Dan should be on that channel? I see how most of the other shows help teach children things at the preschool age but I don't see how that show teaches them anything except how to use their imagination. I don't have a child in preschool yet but soon. Is that one of the things they teach in preschool now is how to use ones imagination?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:50 PM on Nov. 26, 2010 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• I don't care for it and my son don't either.
    nicjon

Answer by nicjon at 6:52 PM on Nov. 26, 2010

• I've never seen it, but using your imagination is a BIG thing. It really should be learned before preschool.
    layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 6:54 PM on Nov. 26, 2010

• it's so boring it's not an issue in our house. we all detest 'dino dan'
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 9:24 PM on Nov. 26, 2010

• we don't love it in our house, i expected more... my girls are 2 and 3... my oldest is in K3, where they DO a lot of imagination work... but honesty it's easier to come up with something funto do rather than towatch that show...
    asil

Answer by asil at 10:18 PM on Nov. 26, 2010

• Sometimes, T.V. is just t.v. I don't see why it shouldn't be on that channel, esp. if all the other shows are trying to teach the kid something.
    ethans_momma06

Answer by ethans_momma06 at 11:14 PM on Nov. 26, 2010

• I don't really expect TV shows to teach my son. That's my job. TV is just TV.
    PhilsBabyMama

Answer by PhilsBabyMama at 12:36 AM on Nov. 27, 2010

• never seen it. I also agree with philsbabymama!
    Ashlynnsmommy07

Answer by Ashlynnsmommy07 at 7:32 PM on Nov. 28, 2010

• i don't think it should be on that channel but it is geared toward younger children so... =-/
    sodapple

Answer by sodapple at 11:43 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• Are you kidding? This show doesn't teach anything? My 3 year old son knows the names of about 12 different dinosaurs. He knows if they are plant eaters or how a stegosaurus changes the color of its plates to defend itself, etc. This show has sparked an avid interest in dinosaurs in my child. He has learned more positive knowledge from Dino dan than any other show on tv.
    jellybeanbrew

Answer by jellybeanbrew at 5:53 PM on Feb. 12, 2011