What's the best make-up in your opinion?

I use Clinique.

Queenofscrap

Asked by Queenofscrap at 6:59 PM on Nov. 26, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• I'm a Clinique girls, but I also really like Lancome
    Conley639

Answer by Conley639 at 11:55 AM on Nov. 29, 2010

• Bare Essentials
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 7:08 PM on Nov. 26, 2010

• Depends on the product.

For nail polish, buy whatever you like --it's all made in 3 factories, so some of it might be $50 a bottle and others $5, but it's the same stuff. I like how long OPI stays on...

Ditto mascara. There is no extra benefit to $50 mascara, and you may find you prefer the $8 kind (I'm a permanent fan of Cover Girl Thick Lash, in blue black)

Foundation, once you're in the mid-range of prices, is all pretty similar and it's just a matter of finding an excellent shade. I use Nicole Millar/Sei Bella mineral makeup, but I've also liked Merle Norman, Mary Kay, Arbonne and Clinque.

Colours for eyes and lips and cheeks --stay away from the super-cheap stuff... but after that, it's all one. Buy colours you like.
    LindaClement

Answer by LindaClement at 7:02 PM on Nov. 26, 2010

• i love laura gellar its the best
    Jaxsmommy09

Answer by Jaxsmommy09 at 7:07 PM on Nov. 26, 2010

• MAC girl all the way!
    luvsmygirls77

Answer by luvsmygirls77 at 7:08 PM on Nov. 26, 2010

• Mac

Answer by older at 7:11 PM on Nov. 26, 2010

• I used to use Clinique when I was younger then switched to Chanel, it's lighter but the coverage is better..I have oily skin & with Clinique I always had to blot and reapply powder about every hour or two..With Chanel I do that maybe 3 times a day. I agree with LindaClement about expensive mascaras, they are no better than the cheap ones, in fact my favorite is a waterproof one by Wet & Wild, it's under $5..I use prestige lipliner and used to use LipFusion lipgloss because it was the only one I could find that stayed put and didn't feather..it's expensive so I kept looking around and found a cheap one from Walmart that actually works better called Wetslicks fruit spritzer..also under $5..
    chocolatluver

Answer by chocolatluver at 7:24 PM on Nov. 26, 2010

• MAC
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 8:17 PM on Nov. 26, 2010

• Mary Kay and covergirl
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 9:24 PM on Nov. 26, 2010

• Bare Minerals for mineral powder makeup and 100% Pure if I wear liquid foundation. Both are great cosmetics.
    BrandyBaby22

Answer by BrandyBaby22 at 11:32 PM on Nov. 26, 2010