Family Newsletter Help

I want to make a family newsletter that can be printed like an actual newsletter on appropriate paper and whatnot. Does anyone know of a website that I can use to do this? Thanks!

SMH2010

Asked by SMH2010 at 7:39 PM on Nov. 26, 2010 in Just for Fun

• We used to use Microsoft Publisher to make ours each year. I don't think I'm doing one this year. Anyway, have fun with it!
    Gaccck

Answer by Gaccck at 7:43 PM on Nov. 26, 2010

• i do not do anything special, just use a word doc and different fonts for each section. i have a general section about our year, a section for each kid, another about things we are looking forward to, and sign off. i do not use any special format or website. if i have special paper that has decoration around the outside i mess with my border sizes til it fits nicely.
    annanonnymommy

Answer by annanonnymommy at 8:33 PM on Nov. 26, 2010

• MS Publisher is a really fun program to use for things like that.
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 3:46 PM on Nov. 27, 2010

• At Hallmark.com you can add family photos and send them out as Christmas cards. I bet you could also do a short "news" section too! I'm thinking I might do that this year because they are advertising that you can upload your photos, insert your text, and then THEY actually mail them for you when you insert addresses! You can't beat that! (I hate going to the post office and having to mail them all).
    carol2m2

Answer by carol2m2 at 10:28 AM on Nov. 28, 2010