I woke up this morning

And i'm leaking something.
It just a little at a time. I put a panty liner on to make sure i was and it dont have a color or a bad smell. But it dont smell of look like urine. What do you think it si and should i worry? Oh i'm 30wks.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:30 AM on Nov. 5, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Call your OB now
    Christinemg0813

Answer by Christinemg0813 at 10:31 AM on Nov. 5, 2008

• Call your OB or go to the Er!!!!!
    Beccah2

Answer by Beccah2 at 10:33 AM on Nov. 5, 2008

• ur water could be slowly breaking...that happened to me w/ my 1st son. The doc said water bag was cracked. then the doc had to break my water at the hospital.
    Aneq

Answer by Aneq at 11:39 AM on Nov. 5, 2008

• Do not use a panty liner.
    Roll up some toilet paper and it it gets soaked rather than spotting you really need to get checked because you may be leaking amniotic fluid. Which isnt good if you dont get help. It be ruptured or broken. You may slowly leak or it may be a full blown water breaking. Your doctor needs to know so you can watch out for infection and make sure the baby still has plenty fluid.
    Also check to see if you are leaking or it is discharge. It may be an common vaginal infection. Good luck hope everything works out ok!
    sassy_brizzy

Answer by sassy_brizzy at 11:47 AM on Nov. 5, 2008