pregnancy after a c section

i had a c section 9months ago and recently found out im pregnant again can this hurt me or my baby this will be the 3rd one

shorty247

Asked by shorty247 at 8:32 PM on Nov. 26, 2010 in Pregnancy

• they say you're supposed to wait 18 months (that's what my dr. told me), but i got pregnant with my 3rd baby the same time as you and everything was fine. the dr. was not concerned and didn't yell at me or anything lol
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 8:33 PM on Nov. 26, 2010

• I got pregnant at 11 months after my first c-section and everything was fine with my second pregnancy.
    Carajust

Answer by Carajust at 8:46 PM on Nov. 26, 2010

• Most likely you will be fine.  Just take it easy.

I've had 5 c-sections.  I was pregnant 6 months after the first and 4 months after the 2nd and each one was just fine.  The easiest pregnancy was my 3rd despite having just had major surgery and having 2 small children to chase around.  I felt great the whole time and the baby came out just fine (they are 10, 9 and 8 now).

justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 8:52 PM on Nov. 26, 2010