Considering a move to Canada?

I've read several women saying they'll be moving to Canada for the duration of Obama's presidency. You do realize you'll be subject to Universal Health Care once you get there, right?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:30 AM on Nov. 5, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• Yeah, Canada might not be the best choice for the people who swore they'd move there.

They LOVE gay people. The drinking age is 18. They have universal healthcare.

Canada is like hell on earth for the uber conservative =]
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 10:31 AM on Nov. 5, 2008

• Yep that's why so many Canadians come to the US to get health care.

They'll be out of luck now!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:31 AM on Nov. 5, 2008

• I think some people are completely going overboard... "I'm moving to Canada" bla bla bla... can't deal with reality... How does that make them look? Like cowards? Hmmm... In my opinion, yes.
    Nunyabiznes

Answer by Nunyabiznes at 10:32 AM on Nov. 5, 2008

• Canada's a nice place to visit but we live here for a reason! I was born here and would never consider living anywhere else.
    happy2bme7

Answer by happy2bme7 at 10:32 AM on Nov. 5, 2008

• not on ur life would i move.. just becos we now have a jack ass running our country doesnt mean i'd give up my United States for anyone or anything..
    plain0me63

Answer by plain0me63 at 10:34 AM on Nov. 5, 2008

• Yes they will have to take the universal health care and Canada don't want them. I already heard from Canadians that have been worried about a migration of the US because of the financial crisis and war. I was worried about McCain starting war with Russia, Iran and stating up the draft, so I started checking Canada months ago.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:36 AM on Nov. 5, 2008

because....who is the jack ass .....get over it he won deal with it
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:38 AM on Nov. 5, 2008

• Going to Canada to get away from the liberal and socialist Americans?

LMAO.
    Anonymous

• Im going to try their food lmao
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:39 AM on Nov. 5, 2008

• Anyone need help packing?
    DusterMommy

Answer by DusterMommy at 10:42 AM on Nov. 5, 2008